Greenhouse Special™ 20-20-20 Dry Standard Fertilizer
Standard Macronutrient (Dry)
Greenhouse Special™ 20-20-20 is a balanced soluble nutrient fertilizer of high technical grade with micro elements designed to enhance the yields of the crops throughout their growth cycle when balanced fertility is required for vegetative and crop development.
Derived from potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, copper EDTA, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, zinc EDTA, sodium borate and ammonium molybdate.
- Includes blue dye for greenhouse irrigation systems
- Balanced fertilizer analysis
- Contains both macro and micronutrients
- Provides a consistent supply of N-P-K throughout growth cycle
- Improves overall plant health and development
- Supplies critical nutritional needs during vegetative, flowering and fruit development stages
How Does It Work?
Many Miller formulations are utilized through drip irrigation systems as a stand alone or supplement to foliar applications. A blue indicator dye is added to these Miller formulations in order for growers to observe the fertilizer solution properly flowing through their emitters indicating good solubility without plugging. Miller Greenhouse formulations are identical to other Miller formulations and work in a similar manner during crop physiological stages.