High Surfactant Oil Concentrate
Hybrid® is a proprietary High Surfactant Oil Concentrate (HSOC) that is ideal for use with combinations of oils and water-soluble herbicide combinations when a pesticide label requests the use of a HSOC adjuvant. Hybrid contains Pinolene®, which minimizes drying out of the herbicide deposit, lengthens the time over which herbicides can be absorbed and reduces wash off and ultraviolet (UV) degradation of herbicides, improving herbicide performance.
- CPDA approved
- HSOC adjuvant with proprietary blend of esterified oils and surfactants
- Enhanced with Pinolene technology
- Improves efficacy across multiple weed species when used with most post emergent herbicides
- Designed specifically for use with oil and water soluble tank mix combinations
- Can increase deposition and improve length of uptake of herbicide
- Maintains herbicide in liquid state for improved efficacy
- Minimizes wash off of pesticides
- Helps reduce crop phytotoxicity compared to standard oil based adjuvants
How does it work?
Hybrid contains a unique blend of surfactants and oils, combined with our Pinolene® technology. This extends the period of time herbicides are able to remain in contact with the plant cuticle resulting in increased absorption of active ingredients. This reduces the drying out of herbicide deposits and lengthens the time over which herbicides can be absorbed, which is critically important when attempting to control grasses and broad leaves simultaneously.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 33 states.
Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Have a question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?