ZMC Express® is a chelated EDTA blend of micronutrients. It is used for treatment of soils and crops where micronutrient deficiency is diagnosed or suspected. ZMC Express is particularly suitable for foliar applications, inclusion in liquid feeds, hydroponic mixes and soil applications. The blend in ZMC Express microgranule formulation is designed for crops and soils that demand additional zinc and calcium. It is compatible with phosphate-based fertilizers.
Composition includes: calcium 2.70%, magnesium 2.10%, boron 1.20%, iron 0.90%, manganese 1.80%, molybdenum 0.10%, zinc 3.70%
- Seven different EDTA chelated micronutrients
- More than 13% micronutrient content
- Microgranule formulation
- Compatible with induction cone spray nozzles
- Compatible with liquid fertilizers
- Balanced micronutrient blend, allowing for balanced plant nutrient management
- Not affected by water pH, simplifying the mixing process
- Drip-irrigation friendly
- EDTA blend which does not react with agrochemicals, minimizing incompatibilities and mixing challenges.
How Does It Work?
Micronutrients are responsible for numerous critical plant health functions. These functions include assisting with plant hormone regulation, disease resistance, turgor regulation, sugar transport and numerous others. ZMC Express contains a blend of seven different micronutrients specially formulated to help meet these key nutritional needs, at critical crop production timings.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 25 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?