Mist-Control® is an effective, easy to-use product for drift reduction and deposition improvement in agricultural crop spraying operations. Mist-Control is a heat stabilized emulsion of 2% polyvinyl polymer soluble concentrate.
- Improves application accuracy through the reduction of off target deposition
- Minimizes drift and increases deposition within the spray swath
- Has shown a reduction in the presence of droplets smaller than 150 microns, which are more prone to drift
- Reduces evaporation
- No known incompatibilities with most agrochemicals
- Improves deposition into crop canopies
- No reduction of agrochemical efficacy has been observed
- At recommended usage rates does not produce stringy or mucus-like material
How Does It Work?
Mist-Control increases the viscosity of spray mixture in the tank, making it more viscous or thicker. When sprayed, a thicker sheet moves through the spray nozzle. Droplets remain in this viscous state for longer after exiting the spray nozzle before starting to break off. The result is a greater portion of droplets that remain in a size range that is less prone to drift.
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other products?