Sustain® is a new, unique class of adjuvant with non-ionic properties based on Miller’s proprietary Pinolene® technology. This adjuvant is designed to improve the contact, wetting and adhesion of pesticides and fertilizers on plant and soil surfaces. Sustain forms a soft, microscopic film that polymerizes, protecting spray deposits from rainfall erosion, volatility, and ultraviolet (UV) degradation.
- Forms a soft elastic film
- Does not foam or clog nozzles
- Organic compliant
- Easy-to-use and economical
- Helps improve residual herbicide control, UV breakdown, and volatilization
- Improves agrochemical efficacy of the applied pesticide
- Reduces lateral movement and leaching
- Minimal phytotoxic risk to plants
- More consistent efficacy of bare ground control for industrial vegetation management applications
How does it work?
Sustain is effective in limiting the leaching and migration of soil active herbicides. Once applied, it begins to polymerize and form an elastic, microscopic film in the environment. This in turn, helps to provide longevity of herbicides in the root and shoot zone, thereby maximizing herbicide activity in the target area and reducing leaching.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 50 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?