Sulforix® is an EPA-registered fungicide, insecticide, and miticide with unique penetration properties. A colloidal sulfur, Sulforix’s particle size enhances coverage and distribution across plant and fruit surfaces. This product controls multiple diseases, including but not limited to, scab, powdery mildew, leaf spot, cane blight, rust, black spot and brown rot. It also handles pests such as red mites, brown mites, bud mites, two spotted mites, blackberry mites, blister mites, rust mites, San Jose scale, pear psylla, aphids and more.
Sulforix® is a trademark of Tessenderlo Kerley Corporation.
- Balanced fungicide-insecticide-miticide
- 27.5% calcium polysulfide
- Proprietary spreader penetrant
- 3-4x increased activity over lime sulfur at equal rates
- Lower use rates than lime sulfur
- In-season applications on insects and diseases with crop safety
- Easy-to-use and economical
- Quick knockdown
- Easy to mix and apply
- Soft on fruit and foliage
- Contact eradicant
- Reduces early season disease inoculum
How does it work?
Sulforix is a contact pesticide capable of controlling various types of pests. Calcium polysulfide is a caustic solution that penetrates and controls various types of pests such as phomopsis, mummy berry, bud mites, and exobasidium. The proprietary spreader penetrant technology increases the speed and consistency of product penetration, which can improve efficacy.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 33 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?