Microplex® is a chelated EDTA blend of eight micronutrients designed for maximum plant response in foliar or soil applications. It is extremely effective for treatment of soils and crops where micronutrient deficiency is diagnosed or suspected. Microplex is easy to handle and highly soluble in spray solutions and drip irrigation systems. Microplex is suitable for foliar applications, inclusion in liquid feed, hydroponic mixes and for soil applications. It is compatible with phosphate-based fertilizers.
Composition includes: magnesium 5.43%, boron 0.50%, cobalt 0.05%, copper 1.50%, iron 4.00%, manganese 4.00%, molybdenum 0.10%, zinc 1.50%
- Eight essential micronutrients
- More than 17% total micronutrient content
- Microgranule formulation
- Highly soluble and easy to mix
- Greater plant activity during bud burst flowering stage as a result of supplemental boron, iron, and zinc
- Increased fruit set may be achieved with additional amounts of boron, copper, iron, manganese, and zinc during critical growth periods
- Supplementing nutrients during fruit fill through maturity may lead to higher rates of efficiency and productivity
- Stronger post harvest recovery as a result of added magnesium, boron, and zinc
How does it work?
Micronutrients are responsible for numerous critical plant health functions such as assisting with plant hormone regulation, disease resistance, turgor regulation, sugar transport and numerous others. Microplex is an EDTA chelated blend of eight micronutrients specially formulated to help meet these key nutritional needs at critical crop production timings.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 30 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this, or any other product in our catalog?