Crop Production Aid
Hot Sauce® is a water-miscible EPA registered repellent for animals and some lepidopteran larvae species, formulated as a 2.5% capsaicin extract concentrate. This product repels deer, elk, rabbits, voles, squirrels, and other nuisance animals that feed on agricultural crops and horticulture plants.
- 2.5% capsaicin extract concentration
- EPA approved on food crops
- Approximately 300x hotter than conventional food grade hot sauces
- Mixes easily and may be tank mixed with most agrochemicals
- 14 day pre-harvest interval (PHI)
- 4-hour restricted entry interval (REI)
- Expanded use rates repel browsing and grazing animals
- Can be applied on drip tubes to deter chewing animals
How Does It Work?
Miller’s Hot Sauce is a non-lethal animal and pest repellent. The highly concentrated nature of the capsaicin extract works to deter browsing animals by adversely affecting the taste sensation of the crop it has been applied to.
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?