BioVive™ 3-0-0 is a unique balanced profile blend of vegetable-derived amino acids designed to improve conditions necessary for root and plant development . It increases overall plant tolerance to abiotic stress conditions. This product contains 3% water-soluble nitrogen derived from corn protein hydrolysate and barley protein hydrolysate. BioVive is OMRI and CDFA organic compliant.
- Unique balanced profile blend of vegetable- derived amino acids
- Organic compliant
- Increases potential for soil nutrient availability
- Fast and visible impact on plant health especially during periods of environmental stress
- Optimizes nutrient conditions for root and crop development
- Enhances conditions for tolerance of abiotic stress
How does it work?
Environmental and abiotic stressors are one of the greatest impacts on crop health. Heat, excessive moisture, reduced moisture, salinity and others all take a significant toll on plant health. BioVive™ serves as a support during these key times. The addition of critical amino acids and proprietary technology within BioVive™ assists in the recovery and prevention of unnecessary abiotic stressors.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 22 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?