Crop Production Aid
Reflections® is a blend of calcium acetate and calcium carbonate that provides 30% calcium in a soluble form. Due to its reflective nature, when it’s applied to a plant the primary benefit is a reduction in heat stress and sunburn to the plant.
Reflections® is a registered trademark of Full Measure Industries, LLC.
- Reflectant and nutrient supplement
- Calcium carbonate particles create a white particle residue which reflects light
- 30% calcium content
- 3 micron particle size
- Minimal visible residue
- Easy to mix soluble concentrate
- Enhances coverage and availability to plant and fruit surface
- Regulates the effect of heat stress
- Reduces crop sunburn and damage
- Strengthens plant cell walls
How Does It Work?
Reflections is a blend of calcium acetate and calcium carbonate that provides 30% calcium in a soluble form. The small micron sized deposits provide excellent coverage on leaf and fruit surfaces. Deposits not immediately absorbed by the plant remain on the surface to help regulate plant temperatures by reflecting both visible light and ultraviolet radiation from the sun. This minimizes the effects of sunburn, sunscald and heat stress.
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?