Nu-Lure® Insect Bait is a proteinaceous liquid, derived from corn and designed for use as an attractant and bait in insecticide sprays. It is rich in free amino acids and polypeptides which encourages certain insects to feed upon the spray residues. Nu-Lure is designed to be combined with suitable insecticides as a spray mix additive and functions by attracting the insects to the insecticide to which it is added.
Nu-Lure Insect Bait is used to increase the efficiency of insecticide sprays applied for the control of: Mediterranean Fruit Flies, Carribean Fruit Flies, Mexican Fruit Flies, Oriental Fruit Flies, Malaysian Fruit Flies, Apple Maggot Flies, Cherry Fruit Flies, Blueberry MaggotFlies, Walnut Husk Flies, Melon Flies, OliveFlies, Onion Maggot and most other fruit fly species.
- Corn-protein based
- Rich in amino acids
- Utilized in Fruit Fly programs for more than 40 years
- Enhances performance of insecticides for Fruit Fly control
- Non toxic to humans, animals, fish and birds
- Nu-Lure—in combination with organophosphates, spinosad and chlorpyrifos—has provided effective control of Walnut Husk Flies since 1995
- Authorized for use in citrus export certification programs (Check with your respective state regulatory body)
How Does It Work?
Nu-Lure is to be combined with suitable insecticides as a spray mix additive and functions by attracting the insects to the insecticide to which it is added. The amino acids and proteins in Nu-Lure attract certain insects to feed upon the spray residues. Apply the bait spray to host crops, trees, bushes or other plants and surrounding vegetation. Total area treatments are more effective than small area or small orchard treatments.
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?