Dry Standard Fertilizer
Nutri-Leaf® 20-20-20 is a balanced soluble nutrient fertilizer of high technical grade with micro elements. It is designed to increase the yields of the crops throughout their growth cycle where balanced fertility is required for vegetative and crop development.
Derived from: potassium nitrate, urea, ammonium phosphate, potassium phosphate, copper EDTA, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, zinc EDTA, sodium Borate and ammonium molybdate
- Balanced fertilizer analysis
- Contains both macro and micronutrients
- Provides nutrition throughout growth cycle
- Improves overall plant health and development by delivering supplemental nutrients
- Supplies critical nutritional needs during vegetative, flowering and fruit development stages
How Does It Work?
During early vegetative stages, flowering and fruiting, most plants respond best to a balanced fertility approach. Nutri-Leaf 20-20-20 helps to meet those requirements in order to provide a healthy volume of new vegetative growth while also supporting a crop’s requirements during the flowering and early fruiting stages.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 39 states.
Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?