Full Measure CAL ™
Liquid Specialty Fertilizer
Full Measure CAL™ provides a high calcium load (30%) that combines immediately available calcium with a longer, gradual release form. It is derived from calcium acetate, calcium carbonate, and humate. It has a time release ability to provide calcium over the growing season. This product helps supply plants with the necessary calcium to allow plants to build stronger cell walls, which can produce firmer produce with a longer shelf life. When soil applied, Full Measure CAL facilitates uptake of other nutrients. In some crops, Full Measure CAL™ improves nutritional conditions that may lead to faster growth.
- Multiple calcium sources for immediate release, followed by reservoir of root or plant available calcium
- Gum resin binds Full Measure CAL to root surface
- Easy to mix
- Stays in suspension
- Helps promote nutrient uptake and conditions for healthy cell growth
- Suspends in soil in root zone and aids in balancing soil pH levels
- Facilitates N-P-K movement into plant structure
- Improves soil structure
- Supplements calcium necessary to build stronger plant cell walls which can produce firmer produce and potentially higher yields
How Does It Work?
The combination of calcium acetate, carbonate, and humate provides a quick calcium release followed by a reservoir of slower available calcium. The humate component facilitates continued nutrient uptake while improving soil structure. Full Measure CAL when applied to soil will move into the root zone and will be taken up by the plant every time moisture is available. Full Measure CAL has a particle size that allows for application to the fields with all application methods.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 34 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this or other Miller products?