Nutri-Chem ™ 9-15-30
Dry Standard Fertilizer
Nutri-Chem™ 9-15-30 + micros is a fertilizer for use during periods of high demand for potassium, such as at fruiting and maturation.
Derived from: potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, ammonium sulfate, copper EDTA, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, zinc EDTA, sodium borate and ammonium molybdate.
- Provides nutrients to plants in periods of high demand for potassium
- Supports fruiting crop requirements from mid to late season
- Can be used as a foliar application to supplement the normal soil applied fertility program
- Promotes fruit growth and maturation
- Great source of soluble crop available potassium
- Compatible with most pesticides commonly used on vegetable, fruit and other commercial crops
How Does It Work?
Fruit growth through ripening requires a significant amount of phosphate and potassium in order to contribute to fruit development while supplying a minimum amount of nitrogen designed to support plant growth. 9-15-30 is designed to meet and support various fruiting crop requirements from mid to late season.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 25 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this, or any other product in our catalog?