Dry Standard Fertilizer
Sol-U-Gro® 12-48-8 with minor elements is a fertilizer to be used when crops demand increased levels of phosphorus. Along with EDTA micronutrients, this high phosphate blend is designed to assist in plant nutrition. Sol-U-Gro is a water soluble fertilizer that helps crops use stored energy to grow. This product supplements phosphorous at a time when cool soils may be causing soil phosphorus to be less available. It also helps transplants overcome the initial shock of moving from the greenhouse to cooler conditions in the field.
Derived from: potassium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, copper EDTA, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, zinc EDTA, sodium borate and ammonium molybdate
- Designed specifically for early root and plant development
- Provides plant available phosphate combined with the proper ratio of nitrogen, potassium and chelated EDTA micronutrients
- Water soluble fertilizer
- Helps crops use stored energy to grow
- Promotes root development and seedling vigor
- Improves conditions for fruit set at bloom
- Applied post harvest (perennial crops) helps secures bud formation for next season
- Reduces stress caused by moving plants from greenhouse to field
How Does It Work?
Phosphate is a critical component during early season root and plant growth, especially during cool, wet conditions, bloom periods and post harvest for return bud and bloom development. Sol-U-Gro provides plant available phosphate combined with the proper ratio of nitrogen, potassium and chelated EDTA micronutrients required for maximum plant nutrition efficiency.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 39 states.
Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this, or any other product in our catalog?