Crop Finisher™ 4-2-41 + 2% Mg
Dry Standard Fertilizer
Crop Finisher™ 4-2-41 + 2% Mg is a unique potassium formulation with EDTA chelated minor elements and increased magnesium designed to provide crops the required nutrition necessary for finishing late season development.
Derived from: potassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, copper EDTA, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, zinc EDTA, magnesium sulfate, sodium borate and ammonium molybdate
- Unique potassium formulation with EDTA chelated minor elements and increased magnesium
- Provides crops with the required nutrition necessary for finishing late season development
- Can be used closer to harvest to facilitate fruit ripening and quality
- Supplies nutrients that lead to increase in yield
- Assists in natural maturation of fruit
- Great source of potassium in drip irrigation
How Does It Work?
Potassium and magnesium are two key components required in many crops during the last few weeks before harvest. They contribute to the natural ripening process where plant energy is required to finish off the crop before harvest. Crop Finisher 4-2-41 + 2% Mg is a perfect formulation to be used closer to harvest to facilitate fruit ripening and quality.
US State Registration
Registered for use in 24 states.Click here for global registration inquiries.
- Not Registered
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
Have A Question?
Looking to learn more about this, or any other product in our catalog?